Monday, August 17, 2009

I believe in rewarding yourself for hard work...probably a little too much. I treated myself to a pair of kate spade bronze metallic croc print heels. They came in the mail today. They are still available online in silver here! But please borrow my discount.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at that shine!! I blame this love for gold on Granny and Gemma. They taught me from the beginning...it's their fault, sorry mom and dad.

Here is the little monster barking at me from behind the jungle for not giving her a treat. (look how mini my kitchen is!)

This little guy is Oliver. I think I've posted a picture of him before, but he is way bigger now. A girl at work rescued him from a shelter. He is 12 weeks. She brings him to work when she doesn't have meetings all day or when we have half days and I always steal him for a little bit.


I fell in love (sorry john) with this ring at an antique store down the street from work. I was trying it on in the store and it would not come off , they lady made me buy it!! I swear. It is still currently stuck on my finger :D

Sometimes when John and I video chat we pretend we are Asian. I love him (babe, don't get mad that I just showed my entire family this picture) hahahah


1 comment:

Dani said...

it's about time you updated! i check everyday. can't wait to be there!