Thursday, July 2, 2009






Happy Thursday! Sara's family has been here all week, and they have been such a huge help with getting the apartment together. It finally feels like we've moved in. I have one box to unpack, but really I know I should just throw it away :D

Sara's mom has decorated a lot. New pillows, and rugs and new lighting. Sara's dad hung a bunch of pictures and mirrors. And her brother replaced our shower head with a nice one.

The weather has been so nice, and then so bad. It will rain really hard for an hour, then we'll have sun, and then it will rain again.

I am getting ready to go out to dinner with Sara and her mom. We are going to Prime Meats, in Brooklyn. Its the sister restaurant to the one that sara works at, Frankies. I got off work today at 2 and came home and took a very long nap, so I am wide awake and very hungry right now.

I just wanted to post some pictures of the apt. and the progress. I would show you my room but I'm not done with it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Love and miss you all, but I bet you guys don't even read this!

2 comments:

Escalatormoose said...

I read this, even though it's not meant for me.

kelly said...

i read it!!