Monday, July 13, 2009

I went to visit Dani this weekend in Baltimore. I missed her, and it was like old times. We went to city cafe for brunch and it was deeeelicious. followed by mimosas on her roof with all of our favorite magazines. These are pictures of her apt. She is a giant studio apt. She just moved in and is trying to figure out how to section the space. And Aiden is still a fat cat, but I did miss him. I got my hair cut! It needed a trim. Aunt Kathy and Aunt Melanie and I went to woodberry kitchen for dinner. We had a-mazing desserts!! Malt icecream topped with peanuts and chocolate syrup, and marshmellow and then a blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry with goat cheesecake. The last photo is what caused me to be so delayed yesterday. It took forever and a day to get home.






1 comment:

kelly evans said...

we have an aunt melanie?