Thursday, July 9, 2009

I am going to Baltimore tomorrow! I am so excited to see Dani and family!! I never thought I would be returning so soon, but since Dani moved back, and she won't come to me, I will go to her.

The weather has been so nice in New York. It is still cool in the mornings and in the evenings. I have been putting off buying an ac unit, but I know the time is coming very soon. I will be going home to florida soon also! 2 weeks today...I am so excited. This time I told mom and dad instead of a surprise.

This is a tote bag I am working on for Women 4 Women (shhhhh...these don't come out till next year). There will be a line of bags that have meanings to them...like little idioms. This is one of mine "be bold be bright" and it will be a bright blue/teal canvas bag, with yellow leather hands with orange fabric sewn on with a red thread. This is just a mock up to see if scale is right, which I think is dead on. I am excited. We sent out templates today to get samples to see how they will look.

And this is my friend gina at work. She was one of the girls hula hooping with me in previous pictures. We matched today. I was the 'day' outfit and she was the 'night' outfit.

It has taken me over an hour to write this. Work is so crazy. Sometimes there are so many things happening at once I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my head. And then the storm passes and everything/one is calm again. Time to get back to work. I am working on wedding invitations and stationary from next spring!

No comments: